Buyers...Looking for your dream home or perfect investment?
Buying your home or investment property is a big decision, and here in South Texas, our experts are ready to assist you with required disclosures, processes and paperwork. As a buyer's agent, we are your expert and trusted advocate committed to your best interest. We have the skill to negotiate firmly on your behalf. We are also committed to professional service. There are many components that go into buying and selling property, and professional team is committed to guiding our clients throughout every step of the process.
Our buyers can expect:
- The benefit of our community and market expertise. All our agents are full time residents and are involved in our community. We know the Texas Coastal real estate market.
- The benefit of our preparing specific statistical reports and a Comparative Market Analysis, based on the property you want to buy, before we help you structure an offer. This builds a solid case for the price and terms of your offer, and puts you in a much stronger negotiating position. Remember, CMAs are not just for sellers!
- The benefit of an outstanding resource of community information, located in our Communities section on this site. You'll find automated lists, which update daily, of homes for sale organized in two different ways… by price, and by development.
- The benefit of vibrant and powerful property search tools and your own password protected property organizer to save properties you like, right on this site.
- The benefit of opening your email each day, and receiving automatic updates from us of every new property that comes on the market each day which matches the pricing, amenities, and neighborhood parameters you are looking for in a home.
- If you are not a cash buyer, the benefit of our ability to put you in contact with lenders and/or mortgage brokers to get pre-approved for your mortgage.
- The benefit of our eye for quality and attention to detail. If we notice structural/design elements, nuisances, or anything we know will detract from the property's value or liquidity, we will bring those issues to your attention.
- The benefit of having a trusted advocate. When you find the property you want to purchase, we will get your questions answered, guide you in structuring your offer and deposit, put it together, and present and negotiate firmly on your behalf.
- The benefit of letting us turn all of your what ifs into peace of mind. Upon acceptance of your offer, we will manage all of the details and timelines of the escrow process, to see that your closing goes through with minimum stress.
At Russell Cain , we want to be known and trusted through our relationships, respect and valued expertise. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and earn the opportunity to serve you, your family and friends again and again.
Sellers...Looking for a qualified buyer to purchase your property in a particular time frame?
You likely want to sell for the best price in the least amount of time, and with as little stress as possible. We want that for you too.
Here's how Russell Cain can help you make that happen.
- On target pricing is absolutely critical to your success. We'll arm you with facts and figures, including statistical reports and a Comparative Market Analysis, to equip you to step out of your "property owner" shoes and look at your home or investment objectively from a buyer's agent's professional perspective.
- Detailed and comprehensive marketing plan.
We have a buyer.
- Your property will be listed on the desert area MLS. We will put the full power of the MLS to work for you by including several photos of your home, a virtual tour, mapping your home on the site, and with your permission, scheduling your home on the broker tour.
- We will demonstrate how we harness the power of technology to connect with the many ways buyers today search for property online. Your property will be prominently featured on realtor.com as well as other online real estate sites.
- Beautiful custom and professional marketing materials, including unique brochures, features on www.calhouncountytoday.com
- and print ads will be created to highlight your property.
- Your property will be advertised with an appropriate media mix of local and regional print publications, radio ads and possibly our four county television advertising as well. With your permission, we will publicize your home with open houses.
- We will personally follow up with all real estate agents who show your property, to get feedback and learn client objections so we can assess the information and make necessary adjustments.
- We will keep you abreast of market conditions, especially regarding competing properties in your price range in your neighborhood, so we can adapt as necessary.
- Once an offer is presented, we will counsel you on the offer presented, help develop your response and communicate and negotiate effectively on your behalf.
- From the time the contract is signed through closing, we will attend to the details of making certain all necessary inspection reports and terms of the escrow are completed in timely fashion. If problems are uncovered, we can recommend reputable tradesmen, and schedule them if desired, to complete necessary repairs.
You know that integrity is built one client and one transaction at a time. Whether you're a buyer or a seller, count on Russell Cain. We are attentive to detail, armed with technology, and committed to honesty, fairness and integrity in everything we do.
Our Russell Cain team is respected and trusted through our relationships. To us, "client" means valuing a relationship for life. We want to earn the right to serve you, your family and your friends again and again. WE are your real estate connection for the South Texas Coast.
Let us turn all of your real estate what ifs into peace of mind. Click here to contact us.